Vem är Jag

Mitt foto
Är gift sedan aug-2010, bor i en lägenhet med våra djur. En hund & två katter... Älska att dansar, inredning, foto, vara ute i naturen och umgås med nära och kära. Jobbar som personlig assistent till en liten pojk, i en fantastisk underbar familj!!!!!!

söndag 16 januari 2011

Love you for ever and ever


As long as love me
 I´ll stay by your side
I´ll be your companion
your friend and your guide

As long as you love me
As long as you care
I´ll do anything for you 
I´ll go anywhere

I´ll bring you the sunshine
I´ll comfort your fears
I´ll gather up rainbows
To chase all your tears

As long as forever
My love will be true
For as long as you love me
I´ll only love you

For ever and ever
love you only you

With every kiss i feel closer to you,
so close in fact.
I shall kiss you again


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar